Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adelia6891 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 08:10 AM
    How much for adoption
    How much would it cost my husband to adopt my daughter from a previous relationship in the state of California. My daughter biological father hasn't seen her for five years and he is willing to sign away his rights.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 23, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Probably not too terribly much.

You're best off getting a lawyer for this, and they can generally quote you the cost of all of the fees involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Adoption [ 8 Answers ]

My father adopted my son so my son's biological father could walk away. I promised I would never cost my Dad anything and I haven't. My father is getting Social Security now and I am receiving a check also because of the adoption. How can I stop it. My other siblings are upset with me getting a...

Adoption, [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a registery where biological parents, mothers can go to help their children find them?

Adoption [ 2 Answers ]

I am a mother of a child now age 9. I do not know who the paternal father is. The birth certificate has no father name. I have recently got married and my husband would like to adopt my child. What do I do?

Adoption [ 1 Answers ]

I was woundering? I just got married. and my husband would like to adopit my son. His real dad.. is not in the pic and does not do anything to help sopport him or anything. My husband has been his dad since the day he was born. He is all he knows as dad. I would like for my husband name to be put...

View more questions Search