swastika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2006, 11:49 AM
    Ruby cube
    How to solve?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2006, 11:51 AM
    Do you mean Rubik's Cube?

BTW, don't you think that your user name may offend some people?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2006, 11:55 AM
    It IS a rubik's cube... and I really hope that you are representing the truer meaning of the swastika
    tink79 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2006, 07:31 AM
    The best way to solve the rubik`s cube... take all the stickers off and put them on in order lol
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 20, 2006, 12:17 PM
    I had a friend in school figure out how to solve the rubik's cube in his sleep.

He spent days on it at first, but one night he just "got it"... and the next day you could give him a mixed up cube and he'd solve it within a few hours.

It was amazing. Of course I was like 12 or something...

This link gives you a systematic methodology for solving the cube...
    http://jeays.net/rubiks.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice Cube [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have a small problem. About three weeks ago I saw a song on MTV 2. It had Ice cube in it driving in a car with four other rappers driving around in their cars too. They were all driving BMW's and Mercedes. I think that it's a new video but I'm not sure. I just spent and hour trying to...

Ruby Cube Game [ 2 Answers ]

Please DO GUIDE ME TO SOLVE ALL SIX SIDES OF A RUBY CUBE, FOLLOW ME , MY QUE SAIARVIND :confused: :cool:

Servel gas ac unit turned to ice cube [ 2 Answers ]

I hAVe a very very old servel gas acunit and allthe wter lines are frozen and the water resivor hass turned to qan ice cube its giving air out at 75 degrees but doesn't blow as hard as it did last season. Please tell me what I should do to fix this.

Ruby cube game [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I've just bought a ruby cube, but unfortunately I'm not able to solve all the 6 sides of the cube. I've heard from a friend that there's an algorithm for solving this game. So if there's anybody out there that knows how to solve solve all the six sides of the cube please let me know. ...

View more questions Search