Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chcrystal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Thesis statement
    Hi my name is crystal and this is my first time asking a question. I need help with a thesis statement on The Great Irish Famine. Please help!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2008, 12:20 AM
    What were the instructions that you were given concerning composing your thesis, please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statement [ 5 Answers ]

Is this a good thesis statement? Becoming more aware of native cultures helps us to see the beauty in life

Thesis statement [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm really new to this, so yeah I'm not exactly sure of how this site will help me. I have to write a research paper for my world history class. The topic I chose to write about was the rise of Napoleon Bonaparte. The thing is though, I have no idea what to write for my thesis...

Thesis statement [ 2 Answers ]

I needa a help forming a thesis statement integrating the fall of the house of usher and dr jekyll and mr hyde.

Thesis statement [ 2 Answers ]

This is what I have to do: Discuss the characterization in the novel. Identify the protagonist and antagonist. Are the main characters round or flat? What are some of the main characteristics of the protagonist? Is he or she a sympathetic character? Organize your response so that you have a...

Thesis statement [ 6 Answers ]

How do I write a thesis statement about outsourcing jobs?

View more questions Search