Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yesiam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 05:36 PM
    A late 80s or early 90s song
    Hello. I've been killing my brain lately to remember a song that I used to watch on TV when I was a kid. This was in the early 90s but the song might be a bit older.

The song was love related if I remember correctly and close to a rock ballad style-wise.
    It was sung by a blonde girl with a medium hair style and I think she had a husky voice like Bonnie Tyler. In the video she always sat in front on one of the sides of the screen while on the background there were people moving stuff like construction materials and mirrors.

This is what I remember at the moment.
    Thanks a lot.
    Dan.
    yesiam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Remembered some of the lyrics overnight and I was able to find it. Some things are a bit different than I remember :D

YouTube - Sam Brown - Stop

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This movie is late 80s or early 90s around there. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is a comedy about 16 to 20 year old kids. Trying to find some party, a group like stoners kids .looking and asking were this party is at the end they meet up at a house and meet some girls there and hang out. Then the parents come or the cops something along those line and break it up....

Unknown song from late 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Well, my math teacher usually plays this one recording of older music... I don't know what the name of the song is, or the artist. Ha well I don't even really remember the name of the song. What did make an impression on me is that Robin Williams makes an appearance on the video, It was on VH1 and...

Late 80-Early 90 movie [ 3 Answers ]

There is a movie that was made in the late 80's early 90's... I will try to recall it as specifically as possible- *** A teenage boy is on his way to a school dance when he gets into a car accident. He was with an older woman I believe... At the end of the movie he and his gf/ or prom date is...

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

View more questions Search