Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandon101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 04:41 PM
    Looking for a credit card who will only check transunion/poor credit
    My transunion score is high and the others r in the high fives I'm looking for a business credit card is there a chance there might be one who will only check my transunion? Thank you Smart B Development Corp.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 04:53 PM
    (Question moved from Small Business to a more appropriate topic area where there will be more likely persons who will notice it and also be able to answer the question the best.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What banks use transunion to check credit [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know what credit card companies or banks use transunion to check score and credit

I need student debt consolidation loan for poor credit or bad credit [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone suggest me I'm from singapore and I wish to go study in USA.Anyoone suggest

GA Tax Extention: Did not sumbit Form IT 560 or check, instead used Credit Card [ 1 Answers ]

I had been granted an extension on my federal return (used form 4868) so I should automatically have an automatic 6 month extension for my GA Return. I did not know that I had to use form IT 560 and submit a check to pay tax due and I instead just submitted a credit card payment with Official...

Which Credit Card companies only pull TransUnion for applications [ 2 Answers ]

I have a great TransUnion score and want to apply for a good card that only pulls and consults with TransUnion credit services for new card applications.

View more questions Search