Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twool5150 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Advertising with yellowpages.com
    Can I get any feedback on the pros and cons with advertising a startup construction company through yellowpages.com. Basically is it worth the investment of around $100 per month?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 02:30 PM
    It depends on how good the exposure is that yellowpages.com gets when people do searches for certain types of businesses using whatever search engine they choose. I have a number of businesses that I operate, all of the advertising that I do on the Internet is free. I get more business from the ads that I have placed on the Internet than from the ads that I have placed in the local phone book. The bottom line for me is, I don't see any reason to pay an online site for something that I can do myself with just spending a little time doing it, because I have the time to do it. If a person didn't have the time, and had the money to be paying someone else to advertise for them, then I would say go for it. But, please be aware that the pay site might not get as good of exposure that you could get by using the free sites.

For more information, please see the information that is on the following link. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ng-103010.html

I am wondering what kind of ad it is that would be costing you $100.00 a month, please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advertising in monopoly [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I want to get an answer of a question mentioned below: Why & how advertisement is often used as a combative strategy by a firm?

Salon Advertising [ 2 Answers ]

Whats' the best way to advertise your salon

False advertising? [ 5 Answers ]

I found an ad that displayed a price of 600$ for two rooms. I was delighted because If I found a roomie it would be cheap rent. So I found a roomie and we each signed a lease for it. We asked the landlord if we split the rent and he said yes (while we were looking at the lease), so we signed. ...

Advertising Amazement [ 21 Answers ]

I've just read this on the BBC news website; BBC NEWS | UK | Ban on rerun of eggs TV advert And I'm stunned... How, in a world where companies can basically lie about how great their product is, can another complany not be allowed to show an advert saying that eating an egg a day is a...

View more questions Search