Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zetaki1407 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Title of anime
    I'm looking for the title of an anime I watched when I was little. It was japanese in late 80's or early 90's and I clearly remember some kind of creature in a swamp with fog. The creature had wings like a bat's, very long muzzle and it's color was like deep green... I'm not sure but I think there was a young man who found it in this swamp. Please help me find the title!! :confused:
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Apr 22, 2008, 11:26 PM
    I don't know this one, but I have a friend that is an anime junky, so I'm putting her to work on it:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

80s Anime Movie Title? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this anime style movie from the 80's... and all I remember is that in the end a man and a woman get turned into cranes... one's pinking and the other's greyish. I think that the man was trying to save the woman but failed, and she was turned into a crane so he chose to be a crane too?...

What is an anime? [ 5 Answers ]

I keep seeing the word 'anime' in web sites and all.. any idea whatis it?

Weird anime movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a weird anime movie a few years ago and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. All I remenber is that it had heaps about the stigmata at the end.

Anime Download [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I was after a certain anime called "She, The Ultimate Weapon." I want to try and download it from the net, but I cannot find it anywhere, not even a torrent for it. If anyone could help, I would be gratefull. Sean

View more questions Search