Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apricot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 05:55 AM
    KOjic acid
    Hi. I've just started using Kojic soap a week ago and my face is now peeling slightly. I have medium brown skin and would like to lighten a couple of shades. Has anyone tried this? Please let me know if it worked for you and how long you had to wait for results. Thanks!
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Apr 22, 2008, 12:23 PM
    There's a lot of threads about Kojic acid in ths forum. Do a search on it and you'll find them. You can also scroll down this page and find similar questions on Kojic acid below.

BTW, a good place to check is the Diana Stalder thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does kojic acid have side effect? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm thinking of buying Diana Stadler creams and soaps.ive seen on this forum that many persons seems satisfied with it. I was just thinking is Kojic Acid natural?can it be compared to hydraquinone? And when you stop using kojic acid are there side effects?like skin becoming more darker,spots...

Is kojic acid harmful? [ 6 Answers ]

I came across a website about all the harmful garbage in everyday products like shampoos and lotions. They said kojic acid is harmful because somehow it can absorb into the bloodstream and can do DNA damage. Do you think its safe to use every now and again? I'm am terribly confused. Some say...

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects? [ 4 Answers ]

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects?. Is there any care to avoid the side effects? :confused:

Kojic Acid [ 1 Answers ]

Is kojic acid soap are applicable to use in a teen agers face?

View more questions Search