Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djjaydee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 07:17 PM
    No suction in skimmers
    I have a inground pool with 2 skimmers just recently opened the pool and had a lot of pine needles and depbis at the bottom how do I unclogg the skimmers. Would I use a "drain king"?
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2008, 09:09 PM
    I'm not sure how your pool is plumbed but I had a skimmer clogged and I shut off the pump closed the bottom drains and shut off the other skimmer drained the filter with the small filter drain then started the pump this pulled the debris into the filter just before the pump then I cleaned this filter out.
    acstrauss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Did you ever fix this issue and if so, how? I have the same problem but do not see a solution. I tried a "drain king" but the water broke through the side of the rubber. I had a plumber come out today, but the snake broke off in the pipe line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inground pool no suction in my skimmers low pressure [ 7 Answers ]

I have 2 skimmers in the deep end of my inground pool and I have no suction in both skimmers. Is it possibly clogged if so how do I unclog the skimmers just open the pool and had a lot of pine needles and debris on the bottom.:confused:

No suction in toilet flushing [ 3 Answers ]

When I flush the toilet in the back bathroom it a lot of times will just swirl around and not finish the whole flushing process. It may take 3,4 5 times to get a good flush. And nothing really has to be in the toilet you can just flush clean water and it will just swirl and then just quit.

Suction riser [ 6 Answers ]

What are suction risers. What are their use for

Toilet suction [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 toilets that when you flush them paper comes back up. It seems there is not enough suction. I have used drain cleaner and I do not have a septic tank. Thanks for you advice.

Toilet suction [ 2 Answers ]

My toilet seems to have low suction when flushed. What can remedy this?

View more questions Search