Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PYT422 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Quick Claim Deed
    What is a Quick Claim Deed and as the owner how does it effect me if I enter into an agreement with a Investor.
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 05:43 PM
    It's called a Quit Claim Deed. With this type of Deed, the seller/grantor is transferring to the buyer/grantee whatever ownership interest they may have in the property. They're not promising that they own the property or any part of it, and they're not promising that there are no liens on it. But if they do own it or any part of it then that's what they're transferring to you.

In order to know how it affects you you'll have to give us more details.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Yes are you buying or selling it on a quitclaim,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quick Claim Deed [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what a Quick Claim Deed is. Thank you

Quick claim deed [ 1 Answers ]

I am in a trust deed compelled accounting can I recive a quick claim deed will this ensure my home as mine?

Quick claim deed [ 3 Answers ]

I am buying a house from a lady who has the power of attorney from her father who is in a nursing home. She is selling his home. The land with the house is approximately 1.5 acres, but the land description on the deed does not include this much. The driveway and garage aren't part of the...

Quick Claim Deed [ 1 Answers ]

I will like to refiance my home and take my boyfriend off the deed. How much will that Cost me to do a quick claim deed if my loan amount is $ 650,000.00? I live in the state of Maryland.

Quick claim deed [ 6 Answers ]

I own a house and live with my brother. I have the mortgage in my name but want to add my brother to the title. Can I use Quick Claim for this? Would a Quick Claim deed make my brother co-owner? If so, were can I find the outline? Thanks. Happpy holidays.

View more questions Search