Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godchaser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Thrift store
    I have a thrift store in lovejoy, Georgia and I personal resources to start this but I am having trouble with advertising and getting people to come. I need suggestions as to what I can do? I also need help with word of mouth advertising .I am asking for prayer from everyone Please! I am located at 11661 hastings bridge rd. lovejoy,Georgia
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 05:29 PM
    *** post edited to deleted phone number

You can try working with various non profit groups, offering deals, offering some sort of donations from sales if they notify you at time of sale for some group.

Make sure the store front is up to date, and not run down, ( too many thrift stores look like run down shacks)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Have you made flyers and business cards?
    You could do a discount card,, maybe like the punch cards where you get 5 punches per visit for purchases over $10. Then they get $10. Worth of stuff free. You could also do some kind of discount for donations. I have always wanted to start a thrift store. Another thing I would do is have a community bulletin board that people can advertise and put posters for events.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 01:19 AM
    What sort of business plans do you have for your business, please? What have you already done in order to promote your business? I know how to help you with advertising.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thrift store [ 5 Answers ]

What do I need to start a thrift store

Thrift Store [ 1 Answers ]

How do you start a thrift shop within an existing non profit charity?

Thrift store [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how to start my thrift store and how to keep ig going good. We have the things I need to know how to keep people coming back.thank you very much. Will I need to spend a lot of money to keep this going?is the inside of the store a good start.like the painting and the colors.

Thrift store [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to get started on opening a thrift store consignment store any help

Thrift Store [ 2 Answers ]

What are the major things to starting a thrift store business?

View more questions Search