Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panderso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 02:32 PM
    a simple calculation program
    I have to work out a simple program in visual basic, it is based on a football season containing 10 games. I have to give 3 points per win 1 point per draw and 0 point per loss.
    I then have to display total points after I have put in the ten games i.e 2 wins 5 draws 3 lose =11 points. Any help with this would be very welcome.
    Thanks very much
    Paul:)
    ratu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 11:23 AM
    I think it goes like this.

'First you have to check, if its win, loses or draw.

If rbtwinChecked.True(let say u use radiobutton) Then
    total=total+3
    ElseIf rbtdrawChecked.True Then
    total=total + 1
    Else
    total=total

'Then display the total
    lblDisplay.Text=total

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax calculation [ 2 Answers ]

I am working in Software Company and earning Rs. 3,70,000/- per annum. I have taken the Housing Loan for Rs. 8,25,000/-. I am paying the EMI Rs. 15000/- per month. I need tax calculation for this whether Let out or Let in the property. If I let out, what will happen? Or If let in, what will happen....

Simple math? [ 2 Answers ]

please help me to understnd: 908 divided N= 9.08 and 20.01 divided N = 0.2001 thank you

Simple pendulum [ 2 Answers ]

The length of a simple pendulum is 0.760m the pendulum bob has a mass of 365g and it is released at an angle of 12.0 degres to the vertical. a) With what frequency does it vibrate? Assume SHM. b) what is the pendulum bob's speed when it passes through the lowest point of the weing? c) What is the...

A simple program [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am to write a computer program to express the variation of specific heat Cp of air with Temperature as a third- degree polynomial, using the data in Table A-2b, in our book. The formula of Cp isn't important, I couldn't understand how the program is supposed to express the variation of...

View more questions Search