Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Apr 21, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Legend of Zelda: PH
    HI
    Im stuck on a part where you are on the frosen island where you have tofind the impostor, well, I already did that and I'm in the temple, but I need to activate the 4 purple round things, but I don't know how to.
    meeper365 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 02:56 PM
    OK, first of all, what zelda game is it? If is is twilight princess... sry, no can do...
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Apr 30, 2008, 06:26 PM
    It's the Phantom Hourglass
    klma Posts: 17, Reputation: -2

Aug 31, 2009, 08:07 AM

Go to Video Game Cheats, Reviews, FAQs, Message Boards, and More - GameFAQs that can give u a reliable sourse to break the game piece's don't get mad at me I am to cold:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Origin of the name ZELDA [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, What is the origin and the meaning of the eastern europe Jewish name Zelda (and I don't mean the short of griselda) Thanks

Acura legend car battery [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old (1990) Acura Legend. - For the past few years, the battery dies even during mild winters, or after 3-4 days of inactivity. - I have changed battery 2 times but the problem remains. - Mechanic told me alternator, etc all checks out OK. - Said there may be "short" somewhere he...

Its about tingle from zelda [ 4 Answers ]

Is tingle in the... Legend of zelda Phantoms Hourglass

Who sings - I'm a living legend? [ 1 Answers ]

I heard this song this morning but could only remember the words "I'm a living legend". It sounds like a song from the 70's and it was a guy singing it, can anyone help? Thanks Annieisa

View more questions Search