Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DannyMichael76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Find jobs for ex-cons
    Can someone help me find a hassle-free, decent paying job for an ex-con? Criminal history has left me unable to pay for my wedding now for 3 years, so I'm a fiancé who needs a job.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 11:50 AM
    There may be many faith based programs in your area, that meet your needs and provide referrals for jobs, and housing for those that have served their time. Where are you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 02:57 PM
    First you do the wedding you can afford, if you can afford a 100 marriage license and a 50 dollar preacher there is no reason you can't be married.
    So don't blame things not happening,

As noted there are often faith based programs that help with job training,

So what degree do you have, HS, BS, MS??
    What was the crime, there is a difference between drug possession and armed robbery
    What training do you have.
    And what do you consider good pay ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scolarships for cons [ 2 Answers ]

Scholarships a`went to a federal prison on a midemeaner d u I where can I get a scolarship

Where to find jobs for excons? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi My ex is an excon , he was in federal prison for almost 10 years, he came out in the summer of 2006. It has been very difficult for him to find a job. He is very smart and a hard worker given the chance. Is there a place in New York City where he can go where they help excons find jobs....

Jobs for ex-cons [ 4 Answers ]

My husband will be getting out of prison soon and I'm worried about him being able to get a job with his record. Does anyone know any friendly ex-con employers out there? Or any way to go about finding jobs for ex-cons. He's a very experienced electrician but I'm sure he'd be willing to do almost...

How do you find proper at home jobs [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for jobs to do while I'm at home looking for my chilren where can I turn for legiteme work:confused:

What are the cons? [ 2 Answers ]

I have looked up crate training and I think it looks perfect .I'll be getting my puppy soon and I know all the good things about crate training but I need to know if there is anything I shold be wary about? ...

View more questions Search