Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caamano1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 08:49 AM
    3 week old kittens eyes is shut
    My three week old kitten's eye is shut... there is no discharge and the eyes was open the other day... she is also shaking a lot... please someone help because I reallt don't have money for the vet
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2008, 08:54 AM
    We do not have any vets or techs that get on here on a regular basis.
    Your kitten probably needs to be seen by a vet.
    Is the mother still letting her nurse ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 week old kittens [ 9 Answers ]

My cat had a litter of kittens 4 weeks ago today. Two days after delivery mom died. So far I've been doing pretty good raising them. But 3 days ago they stopped have bowel movement on there own and was difficult with stimulation. Found some remedies on this site. Which worked but now bm is loose...

CLYMIDIA in kittens eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, should I treat both kitten's eyes to prevent cross contamination? (I have two, one with it in one eye, and one without it) One is currently being treated with topical antibiotic without steroids. I nearly blinded one kitten with using another cat's eye med. Which contained steroids.

5 week old kittens [ 1 Answers ]

I got these kittens from this lady and they are only 5 weeks old! I think this is too young for them to be away from the mother am I right or wronge the lady gave them to me and told me they drink water and stuff but they don't. They eat fine but what should I do to get them to drink water?

Kittens watery eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 19 week old kitten who's eyes are watery could this be cause from kitty litter? :confused:

Kittens eyes [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I have four 11 day old kittens they have all opened their eyes,can they actually see now or are they still blind?. thankyou.teresa.

View more questions Search