Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goutham_sabala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Alternate ointment for cipro-cf?
    Hi!

I would like to know where I can buy a skin ointment CIPRO-CF or quintega-cf (both which I have used) or please let me know the combination of the ointment so that I can look buy a alternate medicine(it is used for acne)

Ur help is appreciated
    onvreddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 12:21 AM
    Can you please let me know how and where to get the CIPRO-CF ointment
    INDKUS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 11:59 PM
    To buy a cipro-cf ointment you can mail to [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suggest ointment to remove black spots [ 2 Answers ]

I am having black spots on mi hip and mi skin has turned black near the thighs .can anyone suggest some skin ointment to remove the black marks,which is easily available in medical stores??

Is it bad to use antibiotic ointment? [ 12 Answers ]

I am using antibiotic ointment on my face due to breakout:confused: because my skin type is sensitive, so it breakout very easily:o . When I use antibiotic ointment my skin does not break out:p but I don't know whether I have to keep use it or not.

Ointment (carac) cream 0.5% [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Mr. Know-it-all. Carac... Fluorouracil cream 0.5% Was shipped U.P.S. from Colorado to Florida, In the last week of 2007. It may have been frozen in transport. (I don't know) Is it still safe to use. Thank you... Billy

Is this pain a kidney infection, my appendix or a side effect from Cipro [ 1 Answers ]

I get frequent kidney infections; at least 3 or 4 year and always on the same side: the right. I started Cipro this morning because of a UTI. I knew it was going to turn into a kidney infection if I didn't. Now I have a digging, throbbing pain on my left side. It almost feels like the kidney...

View more questions Search