Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luckyFperis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Ground Leveling
    Hello everyone!
    How can I level my house surroundings? There are a fairly log distances between several ground points. Thanks for any reply in advance.

Someone from the beautiful Island of Kos in the Aegean Sea (Greece).
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Using a transit, you could make reference sticks and fill and drag to the correct height.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leveling the ground for a shed [ 2 Answers ]

I know this is stupid but I really don't know. How do you level the ground for a 12X20 shed?

Ground Rod / ground wire [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am installing a 100 amp subpanel in my workshop 125' away from my house. I have two ground rods in the ground by the shop, and was wondering if it was necessary to run 4 wires from the house to the shop (two hots, one neutral, one ground), or could I just run the three wires from the...

Leveling for a shed [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought an 8X12 wooded shed kit for my backyard (including floor kit). I will not be using concrete, unless this is recommended? My problem is that I have a very unlevel yard. A local stone company recommended stone to level it, is this a good idea? Also where I want to put it is a low...

Leveling gound for a pool [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything or suggestion or:( tools for making the ground level for a pool

Open ground when neutral not touching ground [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was moving around a room and noticed my wife wanted her desk elsewhere. I decided to, since she would have her computer on it, check the outlet she would be moving to. It seemed old so I changed it. I noticed before I changed it that with my GFCI tester, all sockets on this circuit were...

View more questions Search