But I don't really want 2 do
    EITHER things...
    Help?
    PLEASE/.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 09:38 PM
    No. no. no. no. no.

... in fact, this guy sounds like a jack@ss. What kind of guy makes a girl do something for him so that he'll stay? If anything, he'll just leave as soon as you do something for him.

1. Don't do it.

2. Forget about the idiot.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Wow, this guy has allot of nerve. What ever happened to loving someone enough to wait and caring enough not to force someone into something they aren't ready for?

Honey, let him leave, in fact, help him pack, drive him to the airport, push him out the door and drive away as fast as you can. In my opinion this guy is a creep and you don't need him. Say adios to him and find someone who cares about you enough to respect your wishes and your boundaries.

Good Luck and remember, RUN!
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    no. no. no. no. no.

...in fact, this guy sounds like a jack@ss. what kind of guy makes a girl do something for him so that he'll stay? If anything, he'll just leave as soon as you do something for him.

1. Don't do it.

2. Forget about the idiot.
    I Under no Circumstances
    Would do what he wants me 2..
    But
    I'm going 2 TRY
    And talk some sense into him..
    Because if he likes me the slightest bit..
    He should listen rite?
    And if he doesn't then..
    Like you said.
    I'll
    "Forget about the idiot."
    Thanks.
    (:
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Honey, if he liked you the slightest bit he wouldn't have asked you to do what he asked you to do. Why do you want to be with someone who obviously thinks so little of you that he asks you to do something that you aren't comfortable with. I have to say one thing, he's got allot of nerve, that's for sure, and he's exactly the type of guy that will be in the boys locker room the next day telling all his friends how easy it was to get in to your pants. He's not a keeper Honey, he's a throw away, trust me on this.

It's your decision, but I've been there done that, wrote the book and cried on the pages, I'm just trying to save you from the same experience, there are some experiences you don't have to learn first hand.

Good Luck Honey.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    he's a throw away
    Forget the throw away... more like dump in the trash and light it on fire.

Alty's right on this one... no guy who as the LEAST bit of respect for you would ask you to do this. I mean, forget liking you... if he even thought of you as a friend, he wouldn't do this to you.
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 09:59 PM
    I agree Sneezy, and if he is a friend then you don't need any enemies.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 20, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by depressedhelp
    Ok. So theres this guy.
    I've crushed on him for over a year..
    and he knows now...
    that i love him.
    But hes moving..
    he has the choice of staying though..
    he says I can
    "Change His Mind"
    i either..
    1. Have To Flash Him...
    2. Have To Have Sex With Him..
    i really want him 2 stay..
    but i dnt really want 2 do
    EITHER things...
    Help?
    PLEASE/.
    I really hope you listen to the advice given. This boy is looking for a cheap thrill, and it will only end up breaking your heart hun. He will be off doing what boys do, and leave you behind in the dust. I realise that you think that you love him, but that isn't love being returned to you! That is testosterone! He will respect you more if you respect yourself enough to tell him NO!! Tell him that you respect your own body more than that, and you're not a piece of meat, and not his thrill ride. You don't need a guy that would give you an ultimatum like that. That is a control tactic. Trust me please, you don't want to give in to that no matter how much you think you love him. It will hurt you more than help you in the long run.

Stay strong and tell him NO!
    sally johnson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 12:02 AM
    What a t... er! This guy - I've fallen for that trap myself. Let me tell you. If you did WRONGLY in my opinion go down that line - he'd do his own thing anyway and go. If he didn't want to go he wouldn't have even mentioned it, lets be honest. What will would happen if he did stay was that SOMEWHERE down the line, you'd get the blame for EVERYTHING that EVER went wrong for 'stopping him from going' in the first place. Let him go love - there's plenty more fish in the sea - and most of them are much more descent.
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Apr 21, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Oh my god! This guy is terrible! If I was you id look forward to him leaving and having him out of your life. There's soooo many other nice guys out there for u. I agree with altenweg, if he had any respect for you and really liked you he would NEVER ask you to do that, I'm sure your worth a lot more than him!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Sweetheart, get yourself some pride and tell this guy that you're not a prize to be won. You're a young lady, one who has self respect and dignity, one who will not (as you said) "under any circumstances" do what he is asking, and tell him to move his butt to wherever he's going.

He is not the kind of guy you want to even try and convince to stay around... because, down the road, what if you DID convince him to stay... he'll use that against you and try and force you to do the same things... "I stayed for you, its the least you can do."

He's a LOSER. And you're worth more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Enthalpy change, first ionization energy, determine "n", boiling point, vapour press. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have about 8-9 questions, so I'm going to cut it down to about 4 per post. I'd appreciate any help that I can get, I have these sample problems, but no answers or workings, and my exam is tomorrow. 1. When 5.00 mL of a 0.60 M solution of a tribasic acid H3A(aq), is reacted with 45.00...

Programmable Thermostat "mind of it's own!" [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: within the last month we have set the thermostat on 82 F HOLD and woken up at about 4am freezing and the setting has defaulted to 35 degrees HELP, has anyone ever hear of this??

H&R's badly done tax return and "Peace Of Mind". [ 3 Answers ]

I am hoping someone will respond to this. I really need some advice before tomorrow. I took my taxes to H&R just before tax season, it was a new guy doing taxes (seasonal employee), and admittedly, my tax form was slightly in-depth: about 4 W2s, a 1099, and deductibles for both. Anyway, the...

View more questions Search