Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsm_bhargav Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 09:14 PM
    How to calculate IRR
    Ia m doing a project in JAVA in which I need to calculate Internal rate of Return.
    Can u tell me , how to calculate IRR
    What is the formula for IRR
    How does it helps me.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Internal rate of return - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    mrsm_bhargav Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 12:21 AM
    About IRR
    Ok , I have gone through the wikipedia , I have understood the problem but I have to convert it into a java program
    But I am unable to do that ?
    How to convert it into a program ?
    Please help me??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2008, 02:49 AM
    It would help to know what you are referring to with your question. This place doesn't operate the same way that a chat room does. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculate work done [ 11 Answers ]

I was tutoring an 8th grade student in Physical Science and came across this question: Two students apply 1,000 N of force jointly to move a 3,000 N car 10 meters in 100 seconds. How much work was done? How much power was applied? I know that W = F d

How to calculate [ 1 Answers ]

How do I calculate a company's net income for the year? Net cash flow? Net operating profit after taxes (NOPAT)? Operating cash flow? Free cash flow (FCF) for the year? Economic Value Added (EVA)? GeorgeNor [email protected]

Calculate A/C [ 8 Answers ]

Anyone wants to take a shot. I seen this posted somewhere else, and was amazed by the answers I seen. Yet would love to see what you get. The unit is a Residential room Window Air Conditioner--with cord and plug. (Cord and Plug has a trip button) Nameplate: Volatge 230/208 Watts 1850/1800...

How do I calculate the following [ 2 Answers ]

Owens Orchards sells apples in a large bag by weight. A sample of seven bags contained The following numbers of apples: 23, 19, 26, 17, 21, 24, 22. a. Compute the mean number and median number of apples in a bag and verify.

How many years to calculate [ 1 Answers ]

Trigger company purchased a machine that has a manufacturer's suggested life of 15 years. The company plans to use the machine on a special project that will last 11 years. At the completion of the project, the machine will be sold. Over how many years should the machine be depreciated?

View more questions Search