Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brycejay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Laws for breaking alease
    I have a landlord who is harassing me and rides by the house I rent 5 plus times a day.. everytime someone is here or whatever happens here he calls me and questions me... is this harassment? The landlord fails to come in and fix things like the diswasher,washer, and the wall is cracking,and the plastic stuff around the tub is coming apart... HOW CAN I LEGALLY GET OUT OF MY LEASE WITHOUT? IM IN WASHINGTON STATE THANKS JAY
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 07:35 PM
    How long have you been leasing and how much longer is the contract?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking laws of physics [ 25 Answers ]

Hi Guys I have done a lot of research on Perpetual Motion and Newton's laws, I have also seen videos on the net of perpetual motion machines is action. Do you guys think it is possible at all although it breaks the laws of physics? Kind Regards Shaun G

Laws on breaking a rental agreement in Washington state [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know where to find any laws on breaking a rental agreement in Washington state. I am renting now and have signed a one year lease and am buying a house both of which are in Pierce County and would like to know if there is a way to terminate the rental agreement as a result of buying the...

Alease/purchase house gone bad [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I entered into a lease/purchase agreement on a house a year ago. The agreement was for 7 years then I bought the house. It also said that if something was wrong with the house structarly then the owner would have to refund the 10000 down. Well it has termites really bad. It also says that...

Florida laws on breaking a lease for work [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently living at my mothers. I have to move out in a month. I work for a storage facility. There was talk about me getting a promotion, so that I would have my own store. That would mean that I would live on the property. I can not live at my mother's any longer. The only apartment...

View more questions Search