Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Funky Monkey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Evil Spirits
    How do I talk to an evil spirit and find out info about that evil spirit?:confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 09:47 PM
    I don't think you should make yourself receptive to evil spirits. A dangerous thing to do. They are very deceptive. Leave well enough alone.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 10:02 PM
    I agree with tickle. Evil spirits are part of this world, just like you. Do you want to meet the rapist or murderer who wants to meet you? No.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Don't play with fire or you will get burnt.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2008, 11:06 PM
    I agree with the above answers, and I just wanted to ask, why do you want to speak with an evil spirit?
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Apr 21, 2008, 03:09 AM
    I would suggest that you first talk to yourself and find things out about yourself through selfhonesty... maybe you'll find some evil things about yourself that needs to be transformed.
    Then see if you're still interested in the thoughts of another (evil) spirit... cause every spirit, whether from our realm or another has his/her own choices to make either good or bad.

You know evil is bad news why interact with such negative nrg?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

My house haunted by evil spirits ? [ 11 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I'm losing it / already lost it or my house is haunted by evil spirits.Many things have happened.Cabinet doors fling open by theirself.I have heard a mans voice / woman's voice, ( not able to understand them )and toys play often with no one around.I have seen shadows as...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

How do I address the ghosts without opening a way for evil spirits? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this is a long one, so prepare yourself. I've never had the ability to downsize my stories. We moved into my apt three years ago almost. I had started having experiences shortly after we moved in, but never paid attention since I am so absentminded and misplace things a lot. When I started...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search