Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Apr 20, 2008, 07:54 PM
    My boyfriend does not want to meet me!
    :( :mad: My boyfriend does not want to meet me! We live in different city,we don't meet each other for two weeks.I told him I miss him,I am free at weekend! But there is no response from him,he just told me then I can do some shopping or sleep at weekend.but he does not intend to meet me! He has nothing to do at weekend just stays at home! Three weeks ago,we both have holiday,but he did not told me! His sister is my classmate,she ask me why not go to see her brother,I did not tell her that it seems her brother does not want to meet,then she called him,then he asked me to go there to meet him! I feel sad and I really miss him!does he not like me,or I am just overreacting?
    maria16 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 08:22 PM
    I would back off a little. Stop calling him. See if he comes to you. Have fun on the weekends and try not to depend on him for this. If his sister asks again about him, and you feel close to her, mention the situation to her if you feel you can trust her. Maybe he needs some space... maybe he's busy... who knows... just make sure you're worrying about you and not him.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Apr 20, 2008, 08:49 PM
    I texted him yesterday saying that I need a little space and won't text him for short time,then get no response from him!
    He is not busy at weekend,cause he told me he was watching TV at home!
    I am close to his sister,but I don't know should I tell her the truth or not,cause I know as long as I tell her,she will tell him!but I don't want him to know our women's talk!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 03:01 PM
    He isn't your boyfriend. He's a guy you like a lot who is away from you most of the time.

You say he isn't busy on the weeked, I'll have to correct you there. His weekend is completely full of the things he's interested in. If you're not in his weekend, then he's not interested in you anywhere near how you think he is. Regardless of what he says, he is spending his time doing what he wants, the way he wants, with the people he wants. If you're not on that list, you need to admit that.

I'm betting there are 1000s of eligible young men within arms reach of you right now and you're ignoring them all for the sake of this guy. Too bad. Your real Mr Right may be right next door just waiting for you to notice him.

Give it a shot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can a homebody like me meet somebody? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 29 year old single gal who really prefers to hang out at home rather than hit the bars. I'm not much of a drinker and smoke makes me sneeze! I have only ever dated one guy and am <gasp> still a virgin (by accident rather than moral aversion to sex before marriage or determination to wait...

Where did you meet. [ 11 Answers ]

Where did you meet your ex or current bf/gf or husband/wife? It can help others look in those places. Let's see where most couples are meeting. So where did you meet?

How? To meet. [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am not really as pathetic as that sounds. It's really the kind of women I seem to attract, (insane) any tips on meeting some better caliber people.

View more questions Search