Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    climber211 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Front Porch Problems
    I have a front porch that is concrete with a aggrate finish. A chunk out of both the corner and front has broken loose. How to I repair without tearing down the entire porch. The chucks are about 4 inches long by 3 inches wide. Thanks in advance
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

Apr 20, 2008, 07:44 PM
    You may be able to to patch the are or resurface the whole porch. How you do that, I have no idea, but it can be done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Front porch boards [ 3 Answers ]

We want to replace the boards on our front porch but don't know how to raise the roof to get under the supporting columns. The columns are sitting on little metal supports. The boards are tongue in groove but we don't necessarly want to replace the boards with the same lumber. Can you help?

Fixing Concrete Steps - Front Porch [ 3 Answers ]

It appears that the front step on my house has settled and dropped about 6 - 8 inches from where it was originally attached to the front of the house. The house is about 20 years old with a slanted front yard and this took place long before we moved in. Originally my plan was to just add another...

Front Porch needs boards replaced [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My front porch needs some boards replaced. The previous owner did a quickie repair job on some rotted wood. We have 2 pillars and on the outside front corner they sawed the decking at the pillar base so now we need to hire someone to jack up the roof and replace the boards underneath. ...

Dachshound front leg problems [ 3 Answers ]

My 7 mo old dachshound's legs have been bowing out looking like the legs coming out of joint. Long story made short - I could tell she was very uncomfortable and in pain at times and I had to take her to an orthopedic. The diagnosis is that her bone in the front legs that connect to the elbow...

Repair under front porch [ 3 Answers ]

We bought a five year old house that has a concrete front porch. The porch is only eight inches in height above the lead up sidewalk/walkway from the driveway (hope that makes sense) The builder who built the home did not put any concrete steps up to the porch Because of the only 8 inch...

View more questions Search