Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bronxkid Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Confused with this girl>what should I do its my first girlfriend
    I'm upsested with this girl I really like her but she likes me and another boy.I asked her out in front of my friend and her friend is that bad because she said yes.the next day her friend called me and said she likes the other boy.she flirted with me on web blushes when I speak to her but she always shows she likes and miss another boy,she puts it on the web,and wrote it on a wall in front of me.her bro said she still likes me.I told her I love her 30min after we were bf@gf because I had to go home is that bad
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 06:57 PM
    I
    asked her out in front of my friend and her friend is that bad because she said yes
    This is confusing and I really don't know what you mean.
    but the next day her friend called me and said its over
    You mean her friend broke this date she had with you?
    she always shows she likes and misses another boy she puts it on the web.. and writes it on walls in front of me
    Now that I understand, she has other interest, and may not be ready for you. I would have to back off as she doesn't seem interested in what you want at this time. Maybe you could explain this better for me as its confusing.
    crazigeorge1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxkid
    im upsested with this girl i really like her but she likes me and another boy.I asked her out in front of my friend and her friend is that bad because she said yes.the next day her friend called me n said she likes the other boy.she flirted with me on web blushes when i speak to her but she always shows she likes and miss another boy,she puts it on the web,and wrote it on a wall in front of me.her bro said she still likes me.i told her i luv her 30min after we were bf@gf because i had to go home is that bad
    just know that sometimes a girl wants two things at once. Shes stuck between two good guys and right now she can't make up her mind.
    just wait it out and if she can't make up her mind or seems like shes messing with your feelings then its time to move on but give her some time ok
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 04:23 AM
    I told her I love her 30min after we were bf@gf because I had to go home is that bad
    What did I miss here, and when did that happen? Asking someone out is very different from them being a couple.
    lovely24 Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxkid
    im upsested with this girl i really like her but she likes me and another boy.I asked her out in front of my friend and her friend is that bad because she said yes.the next day her friend called me n said she likes the other boy.she flirted with me on web blushes when i speak to her but she always shows she likes and miss another boy,she puts it on the web,and wrote it on a wall in front of me.her bro said she still likes me.i told her i luv her 30min after we were bf@gf because i had to go home is that bad
    Well first off don't ever... tell a girl you love them when you first start going out it make things werid I am 14 and a girl so believe me on this... she is trying to make you jealouse don't let it bother you flirt with other girls to show her you don't care and don't act like you like her just act like her friend and when she starts talking about the other dude be like cool or I hope you work out or something shot and sweet until then I know its going to be hard hun but you gatta move on believe me it will bother her wayyy more than it will you just don't let it bother you she knows it dose so she's going to play off your emotions...
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Apr 30, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Commenting on the previous answer, making her jealous isn't always the way to go. For some of us it just ticks us off and makes us want to hate you even if we love you too. Just give her some room to breathe and be her friend. I beileve that's all you really can do at the moment. YOu can't force her hand. If you could, it would be called YOUR hand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Confused about a girl [ 21 Answers ]

Ok well this is kind of a long story, I'm so confused as to what is going on with this girl so if anybody could help me and try to clarify what is going on, that would be a big help.:) Ok so there is a girl I... well I feel like saying love... like isn't strong enough of a word to express how I...

Confused girl! [ 5 Answers ]

This is going to be kind of lengthy, sorry. I met a guy almost two years ago. He had been married before for about 1 1/2 years. He lived with a girl, got engaged, and then she kicked him out. Three months after he moved out, I came along. We have been dating ever since up until Sunday. We...

My friends who's a girl... [ 5 Answers ]

My friend Shelby likes me. In a way that she wants to grab my and do other stuff with me. It's scary. How can I tell her in a nice way that I don't like her like that?

Confused about the girl [ 4 Answers ]

I'm living in the dorms up here in college and there's a girl I kind of like who lives on my floor and is always in my room. She's OK to talk to and hang out with but she's kind of weird. She has some attractive qualities, and added with the personality she's all right. I've never had a...

View more questions Search