Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav_1992 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 02:57 PM
    What is the theme and the symbol in the short story "The turtle" by george vukelich?
    I really need the answer... so if anyone can help me with these two things that would be great.. thanx!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 01:09 AM
    Have you tried looking up that story on the Internet and using words in your search that might help you to come up with an answer to your question?

Below, is one such search.

The Turtle by George Vukelich - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theme of "The Waste Land" by T.S. Eliot [ 1 Answers ]

In your opinion, what is the theme of T.S. Eliot's "The Waste Land". Is it a series of metaphors to describe human existence? Does it express the disillusionment of the time (The Age of Anxiety)? Is it a profound critque of the spiritual barrenness of the modern world? Please share your thoughts.

Looking for a recording of the theme music for the "Oscars" [ 1 Answers ]

I'm making a DVD of my wedding album and I want to use the music from the "Oscars) to present myself and my wife. My wife would win the "Best Actress" award and I would take the "Best Supporting Actor" award. I know there are copywrites to think about, but this would not be anything that would be...

What is the name of this symbol "&" [ 8 Answers ]

What is the name of this symbol "&" does anybody know?

"Which way did it go George?" [ 5 Answers ]

Odd thing happen today... my 'D' drive went M.I.A. and I not sure how to get it back. I checked the wire to yjr HD and it is still plugged in. So I am guessing that this is either an error somewhere , or its dead. Any ideas how to get it back?

View more questions Search