Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Feb 15, 2006, 04:24 PM
    Role playing game fans
    I have recently come across a game call chrono trigger for the snes on my PC, and its so good that I can't believe that I have not come across it before. Can anyone name me good roms for the snes and sega so I don't miss out on them. I've got the final fantasy games , all zeldas, secret of mana , soleil, secret of evermore, shining force and mystic quest. Apart from these. I would be extremely grateful. Thank you
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Mar 1, 2006, 05:31 AM
    Here is some sites with lists of snes rpg roms, couldn't get many hits for sega ones though.
    http://userpages.itis.com/ivy/emulation/roms/snes/
    http://robvault.tripod.com/rpgroms.htm
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2006, 06:34 AM
    The secound link is brilliant. Thanks again czerno

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Role of Women [ 61 Answers ]

Do you believe God really intended for women to carry attaché cases and drive BMWs to work? Are they fulfilling the mission God designed them for by doing this?

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations [ 6 Answers ]

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations is one of the questions on the Candidate Registration form I have been given to fill out for tomorrow. I have no clue what to write at all.

Playing DVD on Computer [ 2 Answers ]

well, I have been using my computer to play DVD. However, when I was watching halfway.. the screen since to ski ski for a while than back to normal. May like to know what is the problems encounder? Is is due to the DVD rom faulty or there is not enough ram? My computer spec: P4 520...

Social Work-Child Residence Programs-Role of Fathe [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is an MSW and is the Residence Manager at a home for troubled children. The programs she manages within the residential setting are: Residential Treatment, Family Therapy, Parent Group, Continuing Service (after the child leaves the residence), School Advocacy and Psychiatric...

Playing 95 games on xp [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to play a game for windows 95 on windows xp . I have been doing what help has told me with no success... insert disc,close window,start,my computer,click game icon,cd rom right click auto run ,select properties,select compatibility tab for 95 After all this i get a message...

View more questions Search