Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomcruise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 01:36 PM
    How it will possible
    I fall in love with a girl I am muslim and she is christian I love her she left me alone but I can't control my feeling I am scare and weeping I want to marry she need to pass her life with every one what should I do can help me what is love I want to know how to agree her help me I will be thankfull to you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 03:01 PM
    I would love to give you advice, but I've read your post 4 times and can't make heads or tails of it.

This is how I'm interpreting what you wrote. You fell in love with a Christian girl, you are a muslim, she left and doesn't want a relationship with you, now you are depressed. You want to marry her, she's not interested. You want us to help you make her love you.

If this is correct then please let us know, if not could you try being a bit more clear. Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Ok how long have you dated, or have you even dated her? One can not want to marry someone if they merely just know someone.

But yes religioin can be a seroius issue, for each of you, you both believe the other has a false religion, and feel that the other one has no real faith.

Now the religion may be the issue, or it may be she just does not choose you for a 100 other reasons.

There is no way to make someone fall in love with you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Fr_Chuck, you obviously had more luck than I did deciphering the post.

If it is for religious reasons only then I say back off. Muslim and Christian is extremely different, the chances of making a relationship work is not good.

I'm still not clear on the relationship between the OP and this girl, whether they have a relationship, had a relationship or he's simply dreaming of a relationship. I would love more information in order to give better, clearer advice.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 04:22 PM
    I suppose my first question is, where are you? Hopefully, not Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, etc. After all, is music the universal language, or love?
    beenaroundtheblock Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 20, 2008, 06:31 PM
    It's an easy fix. Believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and be baptizted thus becoming a christian. Problem fixed!
    beenaroundtheblock Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 22, 2008, 11:20 AM
    I agree to disagree with "ordinaryguy" my brother born and raised Baptist converted to Catholism to marry his then girlfriend now wife of 22 years. They are very much in love, and I have a 21 year old nephew.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search