Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Apr 20, 2008, 10:01 AM
    People from a country.
    What do you call the people from Al-Qaeda? I was looking on the internet but I could find it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Terrorsts, Al-Qaeda, is the name of the group, not a country.

Apr 20, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Oh right, okay, thanks

Apr 20, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Where are they from?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 10:19 AM
    All over the world, there are terrorists from Al-Qaeda all over the world, in various places in the middle east, all thogh europe and in the US.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 10:21 AM
    All over the middle east. They say the main group is in Afghanistan/ Pakistan but are in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Iraq at the moment, with affiliations with Syria and Lebanon.

Apr 20, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Did Osama bin Laden led them?
    romzan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Al-Qaeda, alternatively spelled al-Qaida, al-Qa'ida or al-Qa'idah, (Arabic: القاعدة‎; transliteration: al-qā'idah; translation: The Base) is an international Sunni Islamic organization, or alliance of such organizations, founded in 1988[4] by Abdullah Yusuf Azzam (later replaced by Osama Bin Laden) and other veteran "Afghan Arabs" after the Soviet War in Afghanistan. Al-Qaeda has attacked civilian and military targets in various countries, the most notable being the September 11 attacks in 2001. These actions were followed by the US government launching a military and intelligence campaign against al-Qaeda called the War on Terror.

More on Al-Qaeda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there tax deduction for home loan in other country for property in that country? [ 6 Answers ]

If a person is carrying a home loan in some other country (outside US) for some property in that country is there any tax relief/deduction from IRS for such person ?

Which country? [ 2 Answers ]

Which country has NO army??

Out of country [ 7 Answers ]

My ex and I split 2 months ago. We were living together now she lives at her moms with my son. She took my son outofthe country to go hang out with a new boyfriend she just met a week prior to her going with my son. I asked her mom if my son was in the country ad she lied and said he was when...

Country [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy, I was just wonder'n if you know of any country concertsthat are coming up in the seattle area?! (Like Tim Mcgraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Cheasney, Martina Mcbride, and others) thanks for your help:)

View more questions Search