Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitabix1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Ride on lawn mower
    I have a Valoisir ride on lawn mower, blue central cutting . When I start the ignition the engine will not start but gives out a buzzing sound. Do not have any instruction books, think it is to do with sensors but need help if you can.
    Thank you
    Nita
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Make sure the clutch/ brake is set or depressed, and make sure you are in Neutral.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MTD Ride on Mower [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a MTD ride on mower which came with the house I have just moved into It used to start and run okay, but now it seems to start and once a load is put on it seems to lose power after awhile and stop. Once it cools down it start s okay and the same thing happens again. Now...

Old porter cable ride on lawn mower [ 6 Answers ]

I have an old porter cable ride on lawn mower It is green & white. I would like to restore it. I am trying to find any info on it and not having much luck. Could any one tell me of any web sites or info where I could find parts that are missing.

MTD DE 4160, Lawn Master Ride On Mower Belt, [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my names Kathryn, I am new to this site and hoping someone can help. I have an MTD Ride-on Mower that the blade driver belt has come off except for one bit that is still attached to the spring loaded pully. When I put the seriel and model number into the MTD site it is not recognised so I...

Craftman ride on mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old tractor, an it stop working. I thought it needed a new battery so I bought one, but it still does not want to start. All I hear when I turn the ignition switch is a clicking sound but he motor will not turn over. What do I do?

Ride On 'Wizard' Lawn Mower won't always start [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have two problems with my Wizard WZ12B36C Ride on Lawn Mower. It has a Briggs & Stratton Engine. Some times it won't start with the key, mostly it happens when you disconnect the battery. Could this be the Solenoid ? Second problem, the gears are now difficult to select and it won't...

View more questions Search