Uber Member

Feb 15, 2006, 03:55 PM
    Here's a brief overview:
    http://ask.yahoo.com/20050729.html

And more to read about them here.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2006, 09:14 PM
    One way is by adding a lot of garbage. That doesn't create an entire island, but it extends the beach front on many properties.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can some people make jokes, but its so wrong for me to make the same joke? [ 3 Answers ]

I photoshopped a joke in what I thought was good humor but my mother told me that its really not. Like I was being an *** hole for doing it. But a friend saw it and thought its great and so funny. He could make this joke and get away with it but I'm an *** hole for making this joke. I really ...

Man made alexandrites [ 0 Answers ]

I have several alexandrites that are cushion cut and measure 5mm. They are beautiful and loose. I am seeking appraisal. Any suggestions or comments welcome

Man made diamonds [ 6 Answers ]

Real diamonds are to expensive so which simulated diamonds are the best brands to buy

Man made diamonds [ 1 Answers ]

Real diamonds are to exensive so which simulated diamonds are the best brands to buy

God made flesh as man. [ 5 Answers ]

Do you believe God was made flesh as a human being? I do... Here is why. +++ I believe that what the Bible has to say about it is the truth. The coming of the Messiah, God the Son, as the Son of God was prophesied thus: (From the RSV) Isaiha.9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given;...

View more questions Search