Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy02006 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 12:31 AM
    I want to know how to wipe my computer out?
    I want to wipe my computer out and start over again. Some one told me that you can type something in run and it will wipe everything out! Is that true? If so how do I do that?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 20, 2008, 12:33 AM
    Well, you should have a recovery CD.
    It's a simple case of booting to this and following the on screen instructions.

BUT if you want to wipe it out completely I find a Non-volatile memory adjuster woks wonders.
    joy02006 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 12:36 AM
    I can't find the recovery disk! Is there anouther way I want to start fresh
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 20, 2008, 12:37 AM
    Without the recovery software, or original operating system CD, you will have serious difficulties.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wipe out my computer and reboot. [ 5 Answers ]

So as of two days ago I have a couple diff viruses. I need to know how to wipe out my computer and just redue the entire thing. My computer came preinstalled, and I have no disks to go along with it. I have emachines, Windows XP. Is there anyway that someone can help me?

How do I wipe everything off my computer and start fresh? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a computer at a pawn shop and can't get into the adminstaters acount so how do I wipe out everything and start fresh I was able to figure out the password to one but its not the main user or whatever I'm knew with computers

Boot computer and wipe off hard drive to sell [ 3 Answers ]

I have a software to wipe off the hard drive of my computer but I don't know how to boot it so that I can use the software. I do not want to reinstall anything because I am going to sell it. thank you

XP won't boot up and cannot wipe HD [ 4 Answers ]

My computer is refusing to load anything other than safe mode, and appears to be deteriorating. It started as jerkiness after booting up (mouse, audio, and general computer noises were jolting a lot). Then my computer stopped recognising the DVD drive (in general, not just in XP). Then it would...

View more questions Search