Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lar3ina1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Adderall addiction
    Hi yes,
    I am writing a paper about adderall
    And part of it is to find out about the addictions to it
    I need to know if anybody knows about it.
    If any one can tell me that would be great.
    Thank you!! ;)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Basically Adderall is a derivative of amphetamene. Look up the addictions to that and basically the same is for Adderall. This drug is abused by people looking to get high - not the people who supposedly use it for medicinal reasons.
    WeAreLost Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jun 3, 2008, 04:56 AM
    Sh-- I just spent 30 min typing a response to your question and erased it befre entering.
    Anyway you sound like a young kid in HS nothing wrong with that I had a great time in HS. And your writing a paper about adderall, Maybe you want to abuse yourself by finding out how much aperson can take before ODing? Forget about it ask your Dr if he can prescribe more providing your not already taking over the prescribed amount. Adderall is an ampheitmine and after a while the europhic effect will wear off, if you really have ADD or ADDHD then it won't bother you to not feel the high but if your looking to abuse or already abusing then it will bother you not to feel the high. First nthing you should know is where you are at. Don't mean to offend!
    psychjunkie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 12:39 PM
    Grgre
    psychjunkie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 12:46 PM
    I know absoultly everything about aderall. I am not proud of it put have been an addict for almost a decade. I have a BA in Pschy and have done a few papers on it myself. What is the focus of the paper? The psych effects? The bio effects? The social effects? The addiction? The subject is broad! You many need to funnel... anyway... what do you want to know sweetie?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adderall misuse [ 2 Answers ]

Adderall misuse effects?

Adderall addiction used as a speed [ 1 Answers ]

What effects does abusing adderall as speed have on a person?

Addiction [ 25 Answers ]

Help. I just found out that my best friend as an addiction for sleeping tablets called Stilnox. She doesn't only take them to help her sleep but she takes them evey day soon after she awakes. She takes about 5 a day. I keep trying to her she don't need them but she is adamant she does and can't...

Fashion addiction [ 1 Answers ]

What is fashion addiction?

Not an addiction ? But? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, this isn't really an addiction question but it seems like it kind of fell into this group. I was just wondering does anyone know how long after you take a pain pill it takes to get into your system where it would show up on a drug test. I have a prescription for Lortab and I took it the other...

View more questions Search