Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janice589 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Can you mix skin lighteners?
    I was wondering if you could mix skin lighteners.?

From the Meladerm website it says "We do not recommend you directly mix the product with any other substance. You may use additional moisturizers, toners and cleansing products in routine with our products. Please test for skin irritation when using multiple products on the face and body."

Does anyone have any more information on this?
    krazycee07 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4
    -

Apr 19, 2008, 11:18 PM
    No, I wouldn't mix products together , for what? If you don't think the product isn't strong enuf , try something else, because by mixing products you might get sum type of allergic reation, and it will take away from the lightening affect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I have to use skin lighteners all my life to maintain my color? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi Im wondering about something When you start using skin lightening creams is it necessary to use it every time to maintain the color you achieved with the cream Or else skin color will darken? Even if its natural creams? Please people who totally stopped using lightening or withening...

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

View more questions Search