Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Apr 19, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Chlamydia laying dorment?
    Hi all.
    Is it possible that you can have a negitve chlamydia test cause it is laying dorment?
    Or would it still show in small levels?
    Many thanks
    Izannah Posts: 125, Reputation: 18

Apr 19, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Chlamydia can lie dormant for an extended period with little or no symptoms, especially in women. It can appear negative on a test even when it is present, it doesn't always show on a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chlamydia Treatment? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Dr. My name is John and I have chlamydia. I have not been diagnosed by a Doctor; however I have tested positive for this three times before... And the symptoms are here again. I was with my girlfriend for 3 years in Which it was her that infected me each time. I am no longer...

Chlamydia [ 8 Answers ]

I was just diagnosed with Chlamydia and am devastated!! I am married and have had the same partner for the past 6 years. Could I have had this and just not shown any symptoms before now? I was married before and he cheated on me and I left the relationship, but that was like 6 1/2 years ago! I...

My ex, can we rekindle the dorment flame? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. Me and my ex have not spoken to each other ina few months now, which I can easily say is my fault. I needed to change some aspects of my life and become who I was when we first started dating, and did not for some period pushing her further away (She wanted to work on everything to get back...

Chlamydia [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have posted on here before regarding that my now ex partner had been receiving masturbation from prostitutes. My last pap smear two months ago showed that I have the hpv virus. I got my other tests back today and I also have chlamydia, for which my doctor has given me antibiotics. My ex...

View more questions Search