Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    8259 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Confused at work
    I have a married co-worker who has constantly been flirting with me from day one and we're talking about two years now.At first it started with the eye contact that He still does, and now He says things that are sex related,but as a joke.I really don't get it,because He hasn't said anything to Me about having an affair,yet He gets upset when He hears Me talking about any Guy.I just figured He'd give up flirting with Me since nothing Has happened.He flirts with Me as soon as I get to work.What is His purpose in doing this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 19, 2008, 09:31 PM
    He does it for the attention. That's my take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am totally confused . Which cream/ soap / pills REALLY work [ 18 Answers ]

Hello every body, It may be I am repeating million dollar Q, But I was going thr all the forums. Reading some mssg I make up my mind to buy one product but very next mssg makes me feel other way. Civiant , amira, makari , Philippines product, chinese product, japanese products and so on. Is...

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

Live in NY, work 1/2 time in NY and 1/2 time in NJ.confused! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Thanks, in advance, for helping! I just moved. I now live in ny, but my office is in nj. I work from my ny home 1/2 times and spend the other 1/2 time in nj. Questions: 1. what state taxes will I pay? I suspect nj AND ny. Ny has a form for 'non-resident who performs services...

Confused and trying to make this work [ 13 Answers ]

About a year ago I met this guy that at first I really didn't want anything to do with, I was going though a lot with my X and wouldn't leave me alone and it was a bad relationship all in all. And then this guy came into mylife and completely changed all of that. We had almost everything in...

View more questions Search