Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    francisdnieves Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 12:43 PM
    How do I put a label or a mark directly on a home made soap.
    HOw do I put a label or mark directly on a home made soap? Let say I want it marked as GRACE. How can I place the mark directly on the soap bar so that the brand name can be recognized even without the package or the wrapper?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Pour the soap into a mold that has the word GRACE in relief on the bottom. When you take the soap out of the mold, voilą!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2008, 04:23 PM
    If you didn't mind the label not being very deep, you could also have a plastic or metal stamp made with the design/words of your choice, whereby you could impress this stamp on the bars of soap while they are still somewhat soft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

What's a good home made facial? [ 3 Answers ]

Can people ples giv me sum recepies for home made facials! Retail one are so expensive and don't even wrk!

Home made toothwash to replace fluoridic toothpaste [ 7 Answers ]

I have stopped using fluoride toothpaste, because too many rumors of the ill effects it can have on our bodies. Plus it is banned in many European and Asian countries. I have come up with a mixture to replace my old toothpaste until I find one more natural (baking soda, peroxide, filtered water,...

Home made Rolls (Yeast) [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have any ideas on how to get my yeast rolls to market. These are homemade yeast rolls. Every time I make them people want to buy them. Everyone keeps telling me to get these in the store. Any suggestions on how to sell the recipe or manufacture to get into the market place.

View more questions Search