Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambenavides Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Line dance
    What is the name of the line dance song that says "bang bang choo choo train"?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2008, 11:39 PM
    I'm not sure if the quoted answer I will give you is correct, because I found it on the following site. What Is The Line Dance Song That Says Bang Bang Choo Train? - Blurtit It seems really hard to find the answer on the Internet.

By Aicha
    The above mentioned lyrics are from the song called Peanut Butta. It is by the band called Scarlet Fever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of line dance song [ 15 Answers ]

The song tells you exactly what to do - step right, step left, jump, turn around, I think I heard Charlie Brown, wave your hands in the air I want the song's title & who sings it - then some how I need to learn all the moves that are not self-explanatory! TIA Cathy

Line dance [ 1 Answers ]

What the name of the song that you go to the right,left,kick, and turn and walk it out?

Need name of Line Dance - Not a Country Line Dance [ 1 Answers ]

HELP ~ I was out last night for my Birthday and did a new line dance and LOVED THE SONG, however I remember nothing about the song. I know it is kind of a slow R&B sounding song and the line dance goes something like this. Step left 4 or 5 times, then to the right. Then you tap your heal...

View more questions Search