Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    00kaitlin Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 07:06 AM
    I love him so much and I have a lot of probs.
    Hi every body I need help again I find myself on this way too much I mean I am preteen so I will get in a lot of troble and probs. But I need help with thme I mean I tried to get over that guy an go out with someone new but I can't because all the guys I try to go out with won't even hold my hand or hug me which makes me sad but the guy I can't get over makes me happ why but he has a new girlfriend but I hangout with him a lot so I guess were real good friends:rolleyes: but it seems hard to be around hi because I love him so much:( but I cnt find myself to tell him because maybe if I do he will feel the same way and well go out again:D so I need help:confused: so what should I do??
    andreaamord Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Hi... anyway, you should accept the fact that he's no longer your boyfriend. And as what you've said he has already someone new in his life... so, there is no reason for you to be around with him, hence, accept the reality... I know what you've felt right now... but try to forget about him... just focus and love yourself more! :D
    00kaitlin Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by andreaamord
    hi... anyway, you should accept the fact that he's no longer your boyfriend. and as what you've said he has already someone new in his life... so, there is no reason for you to be around with him, hence, accept the reality... I know what you've felt right now... but try to forget about him... just focus and love yourself more! :D
    Hey thanks ill try
    andreaamord Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Okay.. that's nice to hear from you... life is good... you can see better person to be loved than him... just don't be hurry for now to find someone new... I know it will come soon... hopefully that someone will be the last and forever the one you've dream of... take care! God Bless!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Earring probs [ 5 Answers ]

OK my problem is that I can't where earrings... like I can't even where stearling silver or fake ones without my ears getting all red and sore and they even sometimes bleed but I was wonerin if anyone knows where I can find earrings that won't make my ears hurt but at like a good price cause I...

Friend probs. [ 4 Answers ]

I've got this problem... I found out one of my friends (or so I thought we were) has been talking about me behind my back... to another one of my friends. She doesn't want me to hang out w/ one of my good friends because they got into a really big fight last year. I want to continue being friends...

Rebooting probs still here [ 1 Answers ]

Hi no I can't get into anything... all I have is a blank screen with a flashing line at the top of the screen... I have windows vista premium as well... not windows xp... Please help...

Skin probs [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. I have been using clinique's three step skin care system but I still get white heads and pimples on my chin and between my eyebrows. Can anyone tell me how I can prevent this?

Confounding 91 civic start probs - NOT NORMAL PROBS [ 9 Answers ]

1991 civic DX 1.5 liter DPFI Went out Thursday morning to go to work, start car, ran rough for 2 seconds and died. Checked oil for fear of no oil situation, had oil. No start since then. Crank till the cows come home. I have spark on all four cylinders. New distributor with all new guts. ...

View more questions Search