Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessille Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 03:37 AM
    Sauna or Steam Bath, Which has Better Benefits?
    Which can be used for better benefits? Sauna? Or Steam Bath? How often can we safely use it? What are the health benefits for both?:confused:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Sauna if you don't have any respiratory problems. Steam if you do have respiratory problems. It can rid your body of unwanted toxins through the skin and sweating. Not for everybody especially if they have a heart condition.
    teh threat Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Sauna because it forces your skin and glands to do work--sorta like exersizing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Damaged sauna wire [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a sauna, and I hit the new sauna wire with the blade of my reciprocating saw. It damaged the covering of the wire and partially cut one of the small copper wire strands inside. It's a red and black inside with a ground. Each has 7 copper strands in them. The wire says NMD 90 300...

New Sauna stove [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a new sauna stove in the basement of a house. It is a 6kW Harvia stove. It is 240V running in 1 phase. Do I need a GFI breaker for it? It does not mention it in the installation guide I received with the stove. Thanks

Face mask right after facial sauna! [ 2 Answers ]

I've normal to dry skin... I don't have any idea which mask I should appy right after the facial sauna... guide me... Thanx.

View more questions Search