Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skilot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 12:14 AM
    80s kid movie with aviator sunglass wearing aliens.
    This is driving me nuts! I am trying to think of a movie I watched when I was a kid. All I can remember is there are green aliens wearing flight jackets and aviator sunglasses. They talk like surfers kind of and I can't really remember anything else specific. Please if you have any idea of what I'm talking about.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Apr 19, 2008, 08:18 PM
    It could be the Spaced Invaders (1990) movie.
    skilot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Hey that's it! Thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

War movie, Naked soldier wearing medals [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what film the following scene is from: A lieutenant orders his men to come to formation wearing all their medals and commendations so he he can see what they have accomplished. One sergeant shows up naked except for his medal of honor around his neck. I believe this was a...

Movie about kids in a cave with aliens [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie I watched as a kid about kids going in a cave and finding aliens there. It was kind of scary. Can anyone help me?

Wearing out your welcome [ 19 Answers ]

After 10 years of marriage my 51 year old wife is off the pill and wants me to wear a rubber. I tried but don't like it. She told me to get fixed but I said no. Her doctor says that she must get off the pill for health reasons since a woman shouldn't be on the pill after that many years. I'm...

80's movie with aliens [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember much about the movie but there were some kids that built a spaceship and became friends with two aliens that were children. The aliens were green and ended up getting in trouble for hanging out with the human children.

View more questions Search