Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neelamrattan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Boy of 8 months missing one Testis, what should be the write time for surgery.
    My son of 8 months is not having one ball in the scrotum. . Advise up to what time I should wait that it will descend automatically to the scrotum. Alternatively, up to which age it is safe to have surgery and get the testis descend to the scrotum.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2008, 11:36 PM
    That is something that you need to discuss with your pedetrition or family doctor.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2008, 01:31 AM
    Testes usually descend before birth, however, in cases where the testes have yet to descend, they can take up to about a year to descend... so at 8 months, you still have some time.

As far as surgery goes, as Jesushelper says, it really depends on what your pediatrician would recommend.
    kcn7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 11:15 PM
    If it does not appear even at 3 months after birth it will never. It needs to be located and if found brought down before 18 months. Sometimes it points to the presence of other abnormalities.
    So see a Paediatric Urologist or a Paediatric Surgeon.
    rajkr0505 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 10:54 PM
    My brother age 18 is not having one ball in the scrotum. Please guide me what action would do for his future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing since 1976 about 7 months before I was born [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a man who has no knowledge of my existence. To the best of my knowledge his name is Rohn whitmer... Rohn is the correct spelling (first name) whitmer is only how I spell it phonetically. I know that he was in mansfield, Ohio in 1975 & 76, and was arrested at the age of 17. My...

My girlfriend for the past ten months wants a break and says she needs time [ 4 Answers ]

So me and my girl friend have been together for ten months here in about two weeks. I love her to death. We were happy for a long time but she used to live an hour away but now she lives about 10 minutes away. I also had some bad habits that she didn't like and always tried to get me to change...

1st time two months ago [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter got her period for the 1st time to months ago, and nothing since... is that normal?:confused:

Having a hard time forgetting my ex after 4 months [ 7 Answers ]

Hi guys, I've read around these forums a bit and everyone seems very helpful and friendly... so I guess that's why I'm posing my personal question here. My ex-girlfriend and I dated for 7 months but around the 6 month mark, things got a little rocky. She was in the middle of transitioning to...

View more questions Search