Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akapoor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Initial steps before going for Power Plant Installation?
    Please provide me the proper solution of my valuable question. Also if possible then please eleborate the answers. Also if you feel necessary to attach some documents then please do attach, so that the answer may be more clarifisc to me.

Regards,

Arpit Kapoor
    sathe1963 Posts: 97, Reputation: 4

Apr 27, 2009, 09:44 AM

What type of power plant you are going to install? Diesel, gas, hydro, hydle??
    kumar_swamy137 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 11:42 PM

For any projects in power sector there will be a feasibility study then go for detailed project report to get clearance from govt .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How we desgin a coal based thermal power plant ? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear All, I want to know about the software used for desgining Coal Based Thermal Power Plant. If anybody knows about this type of software tell me. My some important queries are as follows. 1) How do we select the Boiler Auxiliaries? 2) How do we select the Steam Turbine Auxiliaries? 3)...

Initial installation of win xp crashed, reinstalled and now have 2 OS [ 1 Answers ]

My initial installation of win xp, service pack 2 crashed, and like a dummy I reinstalled from the OEM CD ROM. Windows detected 2 operating systems and asked me which one I wanted to use: 1) c:\windows or, 2) c:\wintemp. It seems that the c:\wintemp boot is working, but I have a whole...

Put my name or logo in windows installation steps [ 2 Answers ]

Hi every body please help me Ho can I put my company name and logo in installation windows step? In fact how can I creat a windows cd when some body install it see my logo in corner of installation step?

View more questions Search