Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubjar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 06:52 PM
    My 1 year old Panasonic TV is not showing image
    I have a Panasonic TC-26LX60C and when I try to watch TV or a movie or just satellite TV, it doesn't show image, it may reproduce audio, and even I can see the menu once in a while, not fuzzy, but clear, desapears and comes back, and when it does it stays that way, but neves shows the TV shows, it just barely happened 2 days ago, it was working at night but then next morning, this happened. Tnx for your ideas. :o
    adec234 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Open it cheek the tunner set it very well is it is still the same thing take it to electronics for cheek up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could my 7 year old be showing signs of Conduct Disorder? [ 8 Answers ]

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who sheds some light on my situation in advance. I suppose I should start with some background, in hopes it will help people to understand things more in depth. I have been with my wife since May of 2004, and we have been married for about a year and a...

Panasonic TV [ 1 Answers ]

We have a panasonic TV and the parental locks got put on and don't know the code how do we get into it. Does anyone have a fixall:confused:

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

2 Year Old Showing Signs Of 'nastiness' [ 8 Answers ]

My Grandaughter Is Two, Has A Brother 3 And Several Step Brothers Living In Another Family In Which She Comes In Contact On A Regular Basis. She Is Showing Signs Of Nastiness And Defiance. E.g. Digging Of Finger Nails Into You While Watching Your Expression And Showing Satisfaction Once She Gets...

View more questions Search