Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crissywolfe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Where can I find a work at home job without paying fees?
    Hey! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 under the age of 2. I desperately need help finding a legitimate stay at home job. I don't believe in paying for a job. So please if anyone has any advice or knows the best place to find a job, I would greatly appreciate it. Please- no survey sites. I've already tried that and I have still not made enough to receive a $30 check. Looking for an actual job with flexible hours. Please HELP!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2008, 04:40 PM
    There are a few companies that offer stay at home jobs -- for example, some phone companies allow you to stay at home and sell their service.

You can also look into selling things like Mary Kay and Avon. Also, a friend of mine runs her own eBay service, selling people's things (at their request -- not stealing!) and taking a profit. This is good for people that just don't have the time to do it themselves.

Good luck! :)
    mjohn030 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 11:37 AM
    You,with All Of Us Looking For At Home Jobs,we Should Pull Together And Set Up Our Own Web Site?all Of Us Have Some Experence At Some Sort Of Job!I Mean There Are Dones Of Free Web Sites And We Could Sell Ourselves Through The Web Site!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fellow condo owner not paying condo or any fees [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.. Hey, have a situation here with 3 condominiums, 2 pay all bills on time the other is about 5 months behind on all bills. This is rough as he has finally fallen behind enough to have tapped out the reserves and next month we (the other 2 condo owners) will finally have to start dipping...

Husband sent me 'home' to find work and disappeared [ 2 Answers ]

I married in 2003 in Colorado. My husband sent me "home" and went to look for work in Arizona. He knows all the information he needs to divorce me but I've not heard from him in almost 3 years. I have since learned he will not tell me where he is, he has been in a VA hospital for 4 months which...

Homeowners not paying association fees. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello When I moved into my current neighborhood, I was advised that there was a HOA and there were fees for roads and water. The amount was very small and quite frankly I thought it was a bargain. The subdivision has only 12-15 homeowners. At the first meeting, about 1/2 of the homeowners...

NY resident, work in NJ, ended up paying taxes to NY and NJ [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I work in NJ and live in NY. My preparer filled out a NJ non-resident return for me, and a NY return. Out of the hundreds of NJ state taxes I paid, my credit only came out to 72 bucks. I have a feeling he filled them out wrong (I now realized I made a mistake using my parent's accountant,...

Paying Judgement before home is taken [ 1 Answers ]

CONFUSED Hi!! I just joined "askmehelpdesk" because I am seeking ANY possible answers to my question. I have a judgement against my home that my significant other of 26 years was named in. He passed away and now I am the only one left. I have been told that 5 years from the original date of...

View more questions Search