Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 18, 2008, 02:53 PM
    What are you having for dinner tonight?
    I went through my cook books today and I am just not finding anything appealing. So what's everyone having tonight? I need ideas please. Something simple and healthy.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Marinated grilled smoked pork chops, candied sweet potatoes, and seasoned mixed vegetables. All cooked by my fabulous wife!
    YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 18, 2008, 03:17 PM
    I decided to cook on Friday night, just got home from work, got tired of ordering in on the odd Friday and have substandard fair.

I am making, for one thing, potato skins. I bake whole russets, big ones until almost done let cool and cut in two and scoop out potato but leave enough to make it interesting. I use scooped out stuff for a fry up the next day or two.

I then deep fry each half, drain, let cool and put in chopped tomatoe, chopped red pepper, onion, already sliced black olives and cheese on top and bake until melted and serve with sour cream. Serving this with chicken wings and thighs in shake and bake.

Sound good!!
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Apr 18, 2008, 03:18 PM
    I had chicken stir fry with mixed vegetables over white rice.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2008, 03:25 PM
    I am having BBQ ribs, and home made bread.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 18, 2008, 03:29 PM
    We're having breakfast dinner tonight... bacon, omelets and biscuits and gravy... fresh squeezed orange juice.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 18, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Mmm all that stuff sounds good. It's a pretty evening so maybe I'll bbq some chicken...
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 11:31 AM
    I am having skinless boneless chicken breasts grilled on my gas grill outside with no BBQ sauce until after they are grilled. For veggies I am making broccoli and peas. The broc for my son and the peas for me. Simple salad. Then for dessert I am having freshly cut up strawberries from California - my ultimate favorite. I buy in bulk, rinse them with filtered water, cut them up, put into pint baggies with a touch of sugar and freeze. The sugar and the water makes all the strawberries all the same consistency. I eat them either ice cold or defrosted a little. Even though I love fresh raw strawberries, this is more like a strawberry ice tart for me. I also like to eat the frozen berries with sour cream.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 11:37 AM
    I'm making reservations at my favorite restaurant. Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    I'm making reservations at my favorite restaurant. Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;)
    Did not know McDonalds required reservations >>>>>>>

Let me see tonight it is going to be curry goat with greens.
    Pets Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    did not know McDonalds required reservations >>>>>>>

let me see tonight it is going to be curry goat with greens.

LOL, No, Fr_Chuck, McDonalds was last night, tonight it's Outback Steakhouse. Hungry anoyone? :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 03:04 PM
    I am craving chicken crêpes and potato salad.
    Pets Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Oooh, NoHelp, that sounds good.
    CakeLady Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Apr 26, 2008, 03:25 PM
    We had bbq ribs, with my secret sauce, hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, strawberry whipped dessert. We cooked out tonight because it's the oldest' birthday---20!

--CakeLady--
    isabelgopo Posts: 58, Reputation: 7

Apr 26, 2008, 06:14 PM
    We are having baked salmon and greek salad... mmmmmmmm
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Grilled chicken with steamed veggies and half a baked potato...
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 28, 2008, 04:11 AM
    I'm having Pasta with an Indian twist tonight!
    It's what I call my recipe ;)
    pimp_mah_alpaka Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 06:07 AM

Tonight I had a sandwich :D
    Instead of using butter though, I used avocado as a spread. Then lettuce, tomato, carrot, onion, cucumber, cheese and chicken with salt and pepper.

Twas good :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing the Ex tonight, what is she up to ? [ 13 Answers ]

I have posted my story here on a few threads, She left me after 2 years to go back to her abusive Ex last summer, when she left me it was because she could not get stronger feelings for me, I know she tried, she was honest with me about it and I took it very hard. I treated her very good. She...

I am going to do it tonight [ 11 Answers ]

I am going to ditch the man I love tonight because he cannot be trusted. I know he will eventually go back to his ex although he tells me he loves me, I know that he loves her more by things he has said and done in all the time I have been with him and I feel sooooo second best and used. This is...

Dinner interview [ 5 Answers ]

I had my first interview at on accounting firm the other day. They called me about two days later and told me that next weekend they want to take me out to dinner with one of the partners and then spend the next day touring the company and interviewing with various people. This is my first real...

I saw my ex tonight... [ 10 Answers ]

I went to tgi fridays and it was one that was not the one me and my ex used to go to and it's a little far from his house. I was with my friends and all of sudden I saw his friends and then he walks in! My initial reaction was to flip out! I just got up and moved to the end of the table. I don't...

Sunday dinner [ 20 Answers ]

I'm just prerping our Sunday lunch and I started to wonder what everyone else does. Who in your household is in charge of the main Sunday meal and what do you have ? In my house I tend to be in charge of the whole shooting match. Sundays for us normally means some sort of roast, today its...

View more questions Search