Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

Apr 18, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Rusk Thermal Str8
    Pretty lady, what do you think about Rusk Thermal Str8?
    Does it work on chemically treated hair of any kind (color- japanese- perm)
    How does it work?

Check out some similar questions!

Thermal treatment [ 8 Answers ]

I want to have this Japanese straightening treatment but I don't like the very straight look especially at the end, I want the strand to be straight but not the whole look I want it with soft big waves, is it possible to do that or it has to be dead straight with this treatment , I mean can the...

Thermal Out? [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone know what this means? Also can you explain it in the simpliest form possible :D :rolleyes: Thank You

About thermal energy [ 3 Answers ]

So here a friend of mine is doing a project and she needs help Thermal energy is an important source of heat in today's world given the price of oil and gas. Research how thermal energy can heat your house or place of work? Where does this energy come from? How does the heating system work?...

Thermal Fuse [ 3 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool le2500xtw1 dryer, I bought used.it worked fine for about a month, then one day it would run but not heat. First thing I did was get a new element. But the problem was the thermal fuse was blown. The replacement package had a new thermostat as well as the fuse. After a few days of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.