Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodylc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2006, 05:52 AM
    Please help, I'm going crazy!!
    I don't remember a lot so there is prob no hope in me finding the answer!

It was a cartoon I use to watch when I was a kid... I think it was a movie perhaps.. either way it was an animation. I grew up mid 80s to 90s seeing it so it would be from around that time, maybe a little earlier even.

There was a boy and a girl (bro and sis I think) and they here these little creatures/men outside their house and go to see them and somehow end up underground if I recall in their world and someone is in prison (maybe one of them gets captured) so they have to break them out, find the key or something.

And these creatures/little men sing but its not really singing it more like making these funny sounds in a tune. It's a funny sort of sound, perhaps like a croakish kind of sound.

Not a lot I remember besides that so any help would be greatly appreciated,
    I'm going insane!!

THANKS!:confused: :)
    brighid Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2006, 09:52 PM
    Well, don't get your hopes up, because I this seems too easy. BUT that (with a few conflicting details,) sounds like Ewok Adventure. The brother and sister' s spaceship crashes though, I think. The Ewoks find them, but their parents get captured by this giant and they have to go break them free.
    Just thought I'd throw it out there. Good luck.
    SORRY, I just realized you said it was a cartoon. I have no idea
    sykojoe535 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Was it "A Troll in Central Park"?
    petterrabbit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 11:14 AM
    Fraggle Rock

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I going crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I'm 25 and just last yr I was diagnosed w/diabetes. My dr. told me of all the right foods I need to eat and what wrong foods I need to stay away from. I honestly have to say that some sugar-free items are good but you really can't compare a sugar-free cookie to an oreo. Well, my boyfriend...

They Think I am crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

Everyone I ask thinks I am nuts. I remember a movie called don't be afraid of the dark, maybe from the 70's-or even earlier. About these little deamons who try to drag people to the death down a fireplace that was once briked up. Is this a movie?:eek:

Do you think I'm crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

Now this is how my story goes I've known this guy for a year now and we've been friends,very close friends ever since but last November we started getting real close I thot it waz 4 good maybe we culd date but it never happened we talk till d early hrs of the mornin and go to d same college still I...

Help! Going crazy! [ 56 Answers ]

undefined Hi. I need someone to talk to because I feel like I'm going crazy! My boyfriend broke up with me 2 days ago and all I want to do is just curl up in a ball and sleep. My eyes are so sore and red from crying that I can't even touch them to wipe my tears away anymore. Anyway, we were...

View more questions Search