Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Notsosnowwhite Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 12:53 AM
    What's this girls (skin whitening) story?
    I've seen this photo being passed around on here:

http://excoboard.com/forums/11263/us...869/143889.jpg
    http://excoboard.com/forums/11263/us...869/143890.jpg

I personally think her monobenzone results are fantastic. Is she doing just as well today?

Did she really go from being full blown black to this pale shade without having vitilligo as an excuse to use mono?

From my understanding, she was determined as heck to achieve white skin and it took her around 3 years to depig. I'm curious to read some of her posts. Her progress must be a fasinating read.
    barry101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2008, 07:14 AM
    I think this girl is an albino. I find it hard to believe that she could get rid of all her colour. Her eyes look brown though, but it could be the lighting. Albinos tend to have blue or green eyes.
    krazycee07 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4
    -

Apr 18, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Eww, she looks terrible, that just isn't natural, gross!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 19, 2008, 01:32 AM
    Hmmm you're right. It doesn't look natural at all. :s

Apr 19, 2008, 08:54 AM
    Well I thought so too at first, mainly because of her strong african american features. But if I block out her face I'd think it was a regular white girl. I wouldn't know any better :confused:

I found out her name is Latoya, despite not having vitiligo she did indeed whiten her skin with mono. Approximately 3 years. Patches of her old skin color returns if she doesn't use mono for maitinence 2 x per week.

Apr 19, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Check out this guy...
    Before: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...9/0b0c3a2c.jpg

After: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...9/51c9f7c9.jpg
    Lovely!
    He used to moderate the monobenzone forums back in 2005. Took 2 years to fully depig.

Haha, I could write a book on these people. What's their myspace?
    And don't say myspace/spacealien :p

Apr 19, 2008, 03:37 PM
    I heard that they applied it 2 different ways. She applied mono cream straight to her skin, while he mixed mono with a lotion. I wish I knew their source! If either of you are reading this please get in touch!

Apr 19, 2008, 06:35 PM
    I don't think she looks terrible, lots of natural albinos look just like her. It does look a bit odd with her features though. I wonder of she really depigged or if she is albino. Her hair is light too, it is hard to get dark hair to that golden color, I would have to see a picture of her eyes without makeup to see if she is albino or not as they also have white eyelashes.
    -

Apr 19, 2008, 11:03 PM
    Well the guy looks more natural then she does, n barry she isn't albino if you paid attention notsosnowwhite said she's been using mono for 3 yrs, and she doesn't have blonde hair that's a wig.

Apr 20, 2008, 07:22 AM
    I DID pay attention to notsosnowwhite, however, this picture has been circulating for a few years on the internet, and some people believe it is a hoax, so this story about using mono for three years is not definite. I have read several times that she is albino as well as that she used mono, so unless she comes on here herself and tells us what she is, I do not know what is the truth.
    -

Apr 20, 2008, 06:14 PM
    You it posted on a forum about mono results,well u obviously don't know the truth because if she was albino she wouldn't be on a skin whitening forum.
    lilmsj Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 02:57 AM
    I wish I knew where that second guy got the stuff from and what lottion he mixxed it with so I can go from this to this
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Apr 21, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Wow... the guy looks really good... ;)

But the girl doesn't look that good... :eek:

Apr 21, 2008, 09:53 AM
    I know what exactly did this guy use I neeeeeeeeed 2 know
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Apr 21, 2008, 10:35 AM
    ^He used monobenzone, duh! Lol

Apr 21, 2008, 10:47 AM
    I know that part lol but he mixxed with something like lotion and I want to no which 1 or what else??
    joody Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 05:50 AM
    Is anyone out there using the Glutathione pills with good results?

Please share your experiences.( Brand, Dosage,. ).

Thanks.
    CELINA Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Apr 28, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Notsosnowwhite
    Check out this guy...
    before: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...9/0b0c3a2c.jpg

after: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...9/51c9f7c9.jpg
    Lovely!
    He used to moderate the monobenzone forums back in 2005. Took 2 years to fully depig.

haha, I could write a book on these people. What's their myspace?
    And don't say myspace/spacealien :p

The girl looks like she was always that color.

But the guy look soooo good!
    I found his forum where there are other members before/after pics, but I'm confused which percent gives this kind of result! What's his phone number??
    mnb07040 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 03:35 PM
    Do everyone seriously believe the guys pics... come on one pic he's in a dark room and took a pic with little/no flash and the after pic he's sitting there and the flash completely whited him out... I have a million pics of myself when there's no flash and I'm in a dark room I look dark and if there's a flash and I'm in a light room then I look light... geez people don't be so dizzy a real b&a is if the scenery and lighting is similar before and after...
    BrinABrinAYo Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Yea a picture can be very deceiving... But the girl looks a mess. That doesn't look natural at all. And I doubt that she's albino, they usually have red eyes. But her skin looks SUPER PASTEY. I myself do not want to be WHITE OR HIGH YELLOW. I just want to be a nice even light caramel brown. Like ciara, or christina millian. Some one told me that the african soap dudu osan or something like that works good, but I'm still hesitant to try it, cause I'll be damned if some damn soap have me coming out looking like the damn moon. But if any body uses DUDU OSAN and got before and after shots, can you send them too me please Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening [ 8 Answers ]

Has anyone has experience using makari oralight pills or swiss whitening pills (skinbleaching.net) ? Let me know if they really work, I want to know if they're worth buying :)!!

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

Skin Whitening [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I'm new on this site and I've been looking around and I see that a lot of people have the same problem as I do, surprisingly. I am african american but due to personal reasons I no longer want to have a dark complexion. I want to whiten my skin to look as if I was born white and I...

View more questions Search