Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 7, 2008, 10:03 AM
    I got my Mono from monobenzone.net
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rjsnyder114
    I think that this is a shame. In this world for someone to have to feel bad about their appearance to the extent that they are willing to mutilate or radically change the color of their skin should tell us something about all of us.
    If you don't know what your talking about then don't usually I don't argue with people. But if your face is f--- up then you should find something for it and this isn't got to do with race I want to be one solid color, and I will do what the f--- I want to. What the he-- race has to do with this hyperpigmentation well, it does but if it don't affect you then that's you. Go invent something to help with this and talk on things you know about

Jul 9, 2008, 07:06 AM
    [QUOTE=RedDiamond]
    Quote Originally Posted by faye7
    i tried it on my neck and it turn dark and peeled off on one side, so i can see why people say you get patches but, i am having a hard time trying to get it to absorbed into my skin. i was told it has to stay cool, so when you said temperature because it hot here also around 90 to 95 everyday in the summer. so this could be why because the product has to stay cool to work. i am going to try a wet towel so my face wont get to hot at nite.i sweat a lot and maybe their is something to do with the body temp.it sounds strange but think about it the benoquin says no higher than 77 at it hot as you no here. ok when face product hit air they turn dark well when this benoquin gets above 77 something has to cause the darken, i also remember using this cream that you must use ice cubes first on your face to cool down and then put it on will trythat and let you know. nice talking to you[/QUOTE

I didn't know that it had to stay cool. Just like you I live in a place where its 90-95 just about everyday. Maybe that's why its acting up. Good thing I am cold natural and dont sweat a lot unless I work out. Strange huh? My face is trying to peel again. So I scubed my face so my skin can peel some more and wait an hour to apply mono so I won't burn a lot. I apply coco butter so my skin won't be so craked up and hurt. Do u apply straight after u wash or bathe ?I figure that's the best way to get it to absorb into the skin.that's what the direction say on my bottle to get that best results. But I can see how people gets patches because some parts peel way before other places., like by forehead and cheeks and area around my month are peeling a second time. If it doesn't get better on my face I am just going to apply on my body and wait until summer is over. Plus it should lighten my face if its applied elsewhere. I'll update if I see any changes. But if I remember right some guy on here face was burnt. Peeling horrible but after it all cleared up it gave
    him the results he wanted. Nice talking to you also. Hopefully we can get better results.

At vicky d I got a 4 oz jar of 20 percent. I think I pmed u where I got it from if not pm me and well talk.
    Their was no direction on my tube but apply a thin layer and don't let if get hotter than 77 and since they are made by different people then thatsprobaly why your using mono, and mine is a prescription of benoquin maybe the mono jars work better. You please forgive me for getting so angry that that person for thinking everybody lightens to turn white which isnot the case and that upset me I know better

Jul 9, 2008, 08:19 AM
    That's okay! I was about to go off on that person but realized it wasn;t worth it. YOU know why? THey will always be ignorant when it comes to this stuff. Itls like if you are so against it, then why are you in the skin lightening section? To pick mess and make people mad?

But anyway, I had just apply thin layers, nothing about it being in 77 degree but I can put mine in the frig because some people are noisy.
    Brownsugar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 04:08 PM
    That girl is Latoya Wilson I believe, and she was born an albino, Sam (the guy) on the other hand used Monobenzone to whiten his skin. Monobenzone is an unstable substance that can ruin your skin many have regretted using it, I just thought any one still considering it should be fully warned.

Jul 12, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Hmmm, I'm starting to get second thoughts... I want lighter skin but I don't know if I want to risk my skin-light or not- on it. Seriously rethinking it...
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Hey

Look people the way I c it, is that everyone has to be comforteble in their own skin and if you want to depig it your business and others should, not pastt judgment, I am using mono and as the days go buy and I get lighter it makes me happy, and that's what matters the most to me

lighterrr

Jul 27, 2008, 07:10 PM
    I agree lighterrr, I am getting lighter and yellower as the days go by. I must say, finally I am getting high yellow. NO more repigmentation like the first time I started using it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 03:21 AM
    Hey fare

Thanks for the advice, but uhhh I am confused where you not the one that was looking for a mono supplier, ummmm I thought it was you.

lighterrrr
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 03:22 AM
    Hey red

I am sooo happy to hear about your success keep me updated

lighterrr

Jul 28, 2008, 09:37 AM
    THanks a lot. I can't wait to hear your updates along with mamie. I have to share some after/before once I get my desired color. Right now I am yellow so I am aming for light olive. LIke mariah carey or a little darker. Will let you knoe how it goes. My body is just stuck on dark brown you think I should go for 40 on the body? Let me know what you think or am I not being patient?
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Hey red

Honestly I don't think you should push it, because I blew through a 40% jar in one week, but the results where good, but now I am back to 20% because I though ccontinued usage at 40% was too much stress on my skin, I think 20 is good and taking it slowly with mono is the best approach.

lighterrr
    babykong143 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 09:11 AM
    What's with mono? If you stop using it will you go back to your natural color?
    celinamahek Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babykong143
    what's with mono? if you stop using it will you go back to your natural color?
    A side effect of benoquin(monobenzone) is that you "might" permanently depig(having no need for the cream anymore). Some have to keeping using it, at least 2x a week, or they might repig. I think people with vit, permanently depig at some point. Since the melanocytes in their skin is already, irregular, unbalanced. For non-vit mono users, to keep the results you have to keep using it, indefinitely. Your depig "might" become permanent, no guarantee.
    Kissiq Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Well I would never want to bleach like that.. that's just definitely showing that youe want to be white. But with my experince. I can tell you that is an albino.. there is no way you can bleach the skin until no melanin remains..
    She simple has in conacts wig and probably some mascara..
    Kissiq Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrinABrinAYo
    GIRL YESSSSSSS!!!! RIHANNA IS NOW A YELLOW BONE 4 REAL!!! She use to have a more brownish undertone When she first came out, but now she is BRIGHT YELLOW!!! Almost, if not lighter den C. Breeze. But anyway How long have u(diamond) been using your products, and have u seen any side effects yet??? I'm still too hestitant to try ANYTHING at all...:(
    Rihanna was always! Always high coloured.. notice in her videos she always has one some bronzer or the lighting just isn't normal to show up skin colour. But if you look in pictures.. you will see that she is pretty pale. However I must admit she has gone up a little bit. I have seen it in the take a bow videos, her skin wasn't as clear as that. But note well. She was very fair before this
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2008, 01:49 PM
    True kissiq, but she has always been yellow, but now she is high yellow and from my expereince yellow people also bleach not only dark skin people do it
    Destiny 7666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Does anyon know skin whitening that works??
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Depends on how white you want to go, you can use natural products such as kojic acid soap, or hQ based products such as clair liss, fair and white etc, or if you want to go white try mono

Sep 20, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    hey fare

thanks for the advice, but uhhh i am confused where you not the one that was looking for a mono supplier, ummmm i thought it was you.

lighterrrr
    At first yes,I wanted to try it. And when I got it filled the company went out of business so I still have a refill left so I was wondering where to get it filled at. But now I have stopped because its not worth it one day your getting light the next day your darker so if I keep going like that for sure I would be a life time supplier. So if could not find any more then what's the use, because you get darker. Maybe I am using it wrong. Maybe its like taking a bathe you have to use everyday

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening [ 8 Answers ]

Has anyone has experience using makari oralight pills or swiss whitening pills (skinbleaching.net) ? Let me know if they really work, I want to know if they're worth buying :)!!

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

Skin Whitening [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I'm new on this site and I've been looking around and I see that a lot of people have the same problem as I do, surprisingly. I am african american but due to personal reasons I no longer want to have a dark complexion. I want to whiten my skin to look as if I was born white and I...

View more questions Search