Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angilique Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Ledger Account
    A posting to the debit side of a ledger account will, where applicable, always have the effect of...
    SBU Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2008, 10:31 PM
    This is a very odd question and while I know what your teacher is getting at it terribly worded. Also realize that homework questions are not answered outright here. You first need to give us what you think the answer is and why, then we will help you through it. HINT: I'm assuming I know what your teacher is getting at, what accounts in the ledger increase with a debit and which increase with a credit.
    vulani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 06:39 PM
    Decrease in the balance of an asset account

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which ledger account does this journal entry go in? [ 3 Answers ]

"The owner paid $40 each for one-year subscriptions to Fishing Illustrated, Fishing Unlimited,andFish Master. The magazines are published monthly." There are 2 accounts on the ledger. One is; "Prepaid subscriptions," the other is "Subscriptions Expense." I don't know how to record this into...

General Ledger [ 1 Answers ]

How do I post to General Ledger: October 2 Ordered cleaning suuplies, $500 October 7 Received the cleaning supplies ordered on October 2 agreed to pay half the amount in 10 days and the rest in 30 days?

View more questions Search